The Guild Returns

| Monday, July 12
Gamers and RPers of all ages, just a reminder that the awesome web series starring the socially awkward cellist with meta-anxiety, Codex, I mean @feliciaday returns tomorrow! 
If you've never seen it, you can get it at WatchTheGuild.com or on YouTube, iTunes, or through your Xbox. They also run the seasons without any breaks or interruptions between episodes on Netflix Instant Play.

For you, here's the trailer for what's to come in Season 4 of The Guild.
<br/><a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-guild-episode-10-the-return/y0y764gg?fg=sharenoembed" target="_new"title="'The Guild' Episode 10: The Return!">Video: 'The Guild' Episode 10: The Return!</a>

If you like The Guild and you're going to San Diego Comic-Con next week, #1, I'm super-jealous of you, and #2, you should check out these panels: 
 ------
Thursday Evening, 5:30: Geek Girls Exist
This incredible panel is brought to you by Geek Girls Network and features Morgan Romine (The Frag Dolls), Bonnie Burton (The Star Wars Craft Book), Marian Call (singer/songwriter), Sarah Kuhn (One Con Glory), Jill Pantozzi (Has Boobs Reads Comics blog), Veronica Belmont (Qore), Kari Byron (MythBusters), and Kiala Kazebee (GeekWeek.com). How can you pass that up?!
------
Friday Evening, 5:00: Girls Gone Genre
Visit a panel full of awesome geeky female writers for TV, film, comics, and the Interwebs such as Felicia Day, Marti Noxon (Buffy, Angel, Mad Men, etc.), Melissa Rosenberg (Dexter, Twilight), and Annalee Newitz of io9.com.
------
Saturday Afternoon, 2:00: The Guild
What more do I need to say? It's the panel for The Guild, the Streamy Award-winning web series and includes Felicia Day, Wil Wheaton, producer Kim Evey, and director Sean Becker.
------
For those of you going to SDCC, I hope you have a blast! Make me jealous with lots of pictures and stories, and maybe bring me back something? :) 

If you're going for the first time (or tenth time) and have questions or advice, check out Amy's post at geek with curves just on that topic! Enjoy, and Excelsior!!

6 comments:

Witless Exposition said...

I just watched the series on Netflix a couple of weeks ago. So glad it's coming back! First saw Felicia Day in Dr. Horrible. Gotta say I love her more the more I watch her work.

Emily Jane said...

OMG I wish I was in San Diego... toooo faaaaar awaaaay!!

But SIDENOTE: I thought of you this afternoon when I heard DUMBLEDORE was going to be in the Christmas DR. WHO...

Eleni said...

I can't wait to see the new season of The Guild. Have you watched the Autotune the Guild Season 3 recap (I found it on Felicia Day's blog)? It's hilarious, and a good refresher before you see season 4.

Mei said...

OMG I can't believe it's mid July already!
So excited!

Shinxy said...

I so wish we had Comic-Cons but I'm pretty sure we don't. We have a couple of anime conventions a year but unless you're in the know (which I am not) you never find out when or where they are. I nearly went to one but Mewtwo and I slept in, then we got lost. I was dressed as a Team Rocket Grunt (Gen 1), complete with patent thigh high boots (except mine were platform heels because I'm kinky like that) and a short skirt. We then decided to go shopping after that. Luckily it was mostly in sex shops, but that lead to creepier looks from old men.

The Guild looks awesome and I will be going over to my friend with an xbox's house as soon as possible, if it's available in Australia.

Amy said...

If there is something you want from Comic-Con, like an exclusive or something, I am happy to pick it up for you. :) Just saying!


I'm contemplating staying up until midnight to watch the first episode of Season 4!!

Post a Comment