Award Time!

| Thursday, April 22
The rockin' Angela over at Lariats and Lavender gave me the Sunshine Award. What a great thing to wake up to when feeling so down the night before. It really did make me feel much better. Plus, being able to vent to you, my awesome readers, made a huge difference.

So, without further ado, now that I'm feeling much more Sunshine-y, I get to pass on the award.

The Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.



The twelve awesome bloggers whose days I'd love to brighten are:

1.  Emily Jane who's getting married. I love hearing about her wedding plans at Emily-Jane.net and sharing her love of Doctor Who. Plus she's so brutally honest!

2. Eleni who plays an RPG called Life. She's another geek girl who I can relate to. Though I don't always get the ME2 stuff, I love everything else.

3. Margarita who always makes me hungry. Her stories are so entertaining, her pictures beautiful, and her food to die for! Makes me want the Love and Bistros of France all over again!

4. Shannon who loves all things Audrey. Another real girl whose honesty makes me smile at bliss be me.

5. Heather who has not one but two rockin' blogs I read. I'm so jealous of her impending trip and wish her luck as the Boyfriend Challenged New German Girl. (BFCH gets the award!)

6. Katie who is such an insightful gal. I  love reading what she has to say. It's almost always so positive. She truly is a Special Snowflake.

7. The anonymous MK who is an ER intern. He tells such great stories over at Guaiac Positive. Always good for such a laugh!

8.  Magpie who never fails to amuse me (in a good way). She always Dazzles me with Her Life.

9. Amber who is also known as Ambthrax. She connects to the nostomaniac in me, too. Her posts take me way, way back in the day.

10. Tabitha who is so passionate, honest and really a great writer. She likes to take apart her complexities on her unsuspecting readers. And they're always a wonderful read.

11. Conor who is an amusing Irish "Brit". He makes me want to eat SpagBol on toast. Sounds more delicious than some old Pizza Box.

12. Erin who I admire for her long-suffering and honesty. I'm so excited to read more about her journey with her twins in the state she is in.

Thank you ALL for giving me such great blogs to read - some of you every day!

9 comments:

Eleni said...

Aw, thanks! You made my day. I'm feeling sunshine-y now, even though I don't have any windows in my office.

And sorry about all the ME2 posts...It has been a Mass Effect-heavy couple of weeks.

Kara said...

Awww... What a bummer! Hawaiian sun and no windows in your office? It's ok with the ME2 stuff. It broadens my horizon even if I don't get it all! :)

Katie said...

Hahaha, I don't think anyone's ever called me positive before! Thank you! :)

Kara said...

Oh, come on, Katie! How is your post about how you met your husband not adorably cute and heartwarming? :)

Tabitha Wells said...

Kara - You just made my week. Thank you thank you thank you :D

Anonymous said...

aww thank you so much kara! i just got home from a crappy night at work, and this made me feel warm and happy inside :)

Radiogael said...

HAHAHAHA, Thank you very much!

For the record though, I'm not a Brit, I'm just Irish :P

Cheers xx

Anonymous said...

Awwwww thank you!! You made my day!! And hooray for someone who actually LIKES brutal honesty :D

Happy weekend!!

Amber said...

Thank you for the award! I love your blog. It's so delightfully geeky.

Just posted something new over at my blog that I think you might like considering your blog's name.

Post a Comment