Return of the Hump Day Hotties

| Wednesday, August 25
It's been a while, but I'm back with two hotties I could probably never tire of looking at. It's been a long few weeks with the back-to-school stuff and life, but I'm getting into a routine, so I hope I can get back to regular posting here very very soon.

Thanks to those of you who've stuck around with me! You're the best!


And now, these two are two of the hottest con men on television today. Well, one is a definitely con, the other is the "hitter" on a con team. What can I say? Without further delay, I give you Matt Bomer of White Collar and Christian Kane of Leverage, two shows that have kept me entertained all summer long.




Enjoy! And for those of you back to school (for work or personal study) I wish you a great year!! Mine sure is off to a busy but good start!

4 comments:

Herding Cats said...

The first guy? Yes. The second? Eh.....but I don't like long hair on guys. Just a personal preference!

Catherine said...

Can i have BOTH?!?!?! :D


*fans self*

Amy said...

Oh hey, I remember that second guy from Angel. He's pretty with long hair.

Eleni said...

Oh my, I've never seen Leverage, but I am well acquainted with Mr. Neal Caffrey. Matt Bomer first caught my eye in Chuck; Zachary Levi is a very good looking guy, but whenever Bomer stepped on the scene... I was instantly in love. I was so excited when he got his own show. And there's not much to watch over the summer, so White Collar has really been saving me.

IMDb says that Matt Bomer went to the same high school (a couple years apart) as Lee Pace of Pushing Daisies. Amazing. You can't get much more gorgeous than those two guys, at least in my book. Must have been something in the water...

Post a Comment