One Down...

| Sunday, May 2
...and 100 more to go!

I was able to completely mark one thing off my 101 in 1001 list this weekend and mark a few as "in progress".

Yay for me! 

The garden is started. I've got some herb sprouts transplanted (basil, thyme, rosemary) and some seeds in (cilantro, dill, and mint). Flowers are in, too. I just hope that I can keep them alive. If this works, it'll be the first time I can grow things successfully since I was a kid! I have managed to keep my dog alive for 2 and 1/2 years, though. :)

I've gotta go get a few tomato plants, probably next weekend, but it's started!

3 comments:

Sailor July said...

HURRAY KARA!!! I hope your garden grows beautifully. ^_^

Emily Jane said...

Yay!! Good for you :)

Tabitha Wells said...

HUZAH!!! I marked a couple things off mine last week and I was TRES excited :D

Post a Comment